Scientific Studies for Cheneau Braces
Journal articles , papers and thesis completed on the Cheneau brace
- Wood, G.I. (2013), To Brace or not to Brace- Three-Dimensional Nature and Growth Considerations for Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis. Published in the Academy Today, American Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetist Special Edition Journal (AAOP), July 2013.
- Gallo, D., Wood, G.I. (2011), Quality Control of Idiopathic Scoliosis Treatment in 147 Patients While Using the RSC Brace. Published in the American Journal of Prosthetics and Orthotics, JPO. Volume 23 • Number 2 •April 2011.
- Chen, R., Wood G.I. (2010), Inter-observer and Intra-observer Reliability and Reproducibility of the Rigo Classification for Idiopathic Scoliotic Curves. Poster presentation. Reno, NV.
- Wood, G.I. (2003), Comparison of surface topograhpy and x-ray values during idiopathic scoliosis treatment using the Cheneau brace, Master of Science by thesis, University of Salford, UK.
- Rigo, M., Wood, G.I. (2001a), The treatment of scoliosis with a hypercorrection TLSO- The Cheneau brace system, part 1,Barcelona
- Rigo, M., Wood, G.I. (2001b), The hypercorrection Cheneau brace system utilising the classification of King in the treatment of idiopathic scoliosis, part 2, Barcelona.
Workshop and educational courses on RSC, Rigo Cheneau and Cheneau braces in Barcelona and Sevilla presented by Dr Rigo and Dr Cheneau.
- Rigo, M. (2009), RSC practical and theoretical training. Germany.
- Rigo, M (2007), RSC practical and theoretical training. Instituto E. Salva, Barcelona, Spain.
- Rigo, M., Cheneau, J. (2000), 3rd Orthotics Workshop on the Cheneau brace. Instituto E. Salva, Barcelona, Spain.
- Rigo, M. (2000), 3rd Workshop on the theory and practical aspects of the Cheneau brace. Instituto de Especialidades Ortopédicas, Sevilla, Spain.
- Chêneau, J., Rigo, M., García, J. (1997), 1st Workshop on the theory and practical aspects of the Chêneau brace. Instituto de Especialidades Ortopédicas, Sevilla, Spain.
- Rigo, M., Cheneau, J. (1997), 2nd Orthotics Workshop on the Cheneau brace. Instituto E. Salvá, Barcelona, Spain.
Seminars and Presentations of the Cheneau Brace
- Wood, G.I. (2013), Society on Scoliosis Orthopaedic and Rehabilitation Treatment (SOSORT): The Cheneau Brace using Rigo Principles and the Wood Cheneau Rigo (WCR) Brace. Chicago, IL.
- Wood, G.I. (2013), American Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetist Spinal Orthotics Society: Panel discussion on X-ray analysis. Orlando, FL
- Wood, G.I. (2013), Rigo Classification of Scoliosis and Brace Design. 1st International Congress on Advanced Methods of Scoliosis Treatment, Isfahan Medical University of Iran, Isfahan, Iran
- Wood, G.I. (2012), The Cheneau Brace by Rigo Principles. 1st Curvy Girls International Convention, Invited Guest Speaker,Long Island, NY.
- Wood, G.I. (2012), Rigo System Cheneau (RSC) brace. Scoliosis Rehab, Stevens Point, WI
- Wood, G.I. (2012), Rigo-System Cheneau (RSC) Brace. 38th Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetists Annual Meeting, Atlanta,GA. http://www.oandp.org/publications/jop/index12.asp
- Wood, G.I. (2011), Quality Control of Idiopathic Scoliosis treatment in 147 patients while using the RSC brace, University ofCalifornia at San Francisco.
- Wood G.I., Chen, R. (2011), Inter-observer and Intra-observer Reliability and Reproducibility of the Rigo Classification for Idiopathic Scoliotic Curves, University of California at San Francisco.
- Wood G.I. (2010), Specific Scoliosis Classification Correlating with Brace Treatment: Description and Reliability of Rigo Classification. ISPO 2010, Leipzig, Germany
- Rigo, M., Wood, G.I. (2009), Brace Design According to Biomechanical Principles of Correction in AIS – “The RSC Brace.”Reno, NV.
- Rigo, M., Wood, G.I. (2008), Principles of Correction Rigo-System-Cheneau. Germany.
- Wood, G.I., García, J. (2001), The treatment of scoliosis with the Cheneau brace. Hospital Civil, Malaga, Spain
- Wood, G.I., Rigo, M. (1999), The treatment of scoliosis with a hyper-correction TLSO- The Cheneau brace system. British Association of Prosthetist and Orthotists (BAPO) 5th Annual Scientific Meeting, Seminar 4, Harrogate, UK.
Michael Mangino C.P.O., L.P.O., C.Ped.- Owner Carol Mangino C.O., L.O. - Owner
Vincent Beauman, C.O. LO. Ken Radner C.P.O, Robert D’Arpino C.O
Michael Eastwood, C.O., CPOA, C. PED. Ross Mittaga, C.P.O. Will Perdue, C.O., C. Ped
Lou McCabe, C.P.O. Glenn Paul C. P. O. Mark Stoddart, C.O.F., ATC
Robert Castelli, C.P. O., C.Ped. Paul Anderson D.O.O.